Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Help Shallowater Elementary Say 'Thanks!'

Help Shallowater Elementary Say 'Thanks!'

Thank you notes
We hope everyone will take a few minutes to write a personal card, letter, or email (address list online at http://www.shallowaterisd.net/default.aspx?name=contact.masterlist) thanking your student’s teachers. Encourage your students to do the same, or include their personal thanks with yours.


We also need your help to host fun-filled monthly events for our SES staff throughout the year!

Volunteers
Please check one of the areas listed below and submit to your child’s teacher as soon as possible if you are able to assist with any of the specific tasks listed below. If you have questions, more ideas, or other donations, please contact Heather Medley at heathermedley@hotmail.com, phone 806.441.3757

THANK YOU! -- Heather Medley, Hospitality Committee


I would like to help! I’ve checked below the area(s) I’m interested in:
o I can help with anything; just let me know where you need help!
o I would love to help on the Hospitality Committee
o I can help with the staff “Breakfast of Champions” mornings
Cooking Setup Serving Cleanup All Other
o I can help with staff luncheons
Cooking Setup Serving Cleanup All Other
o I will donate a gift card, a gift, or funds to purchase items that can be used for luncheons or in "tokens of appreciation" bags for our teachers
o I can help assemble and/or distribute "tokens of appreciation" to staff mailboxes
o I can help with special activities during Teacher Appreciation Week May 3-7 2010


Tell us How to get in Touch With You


Parent(s) Name __________________________________________
Phone________________________________________

Email __________________________________


Childs Name__________________________________

Teacher ________________________________


Childs Name__________________________________

Teacher ________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment